Friday, October 23, 2009

Ideas101

I wish there were classes for original thinking. I know you must be thinking that defeats the point of original thinking but I meant more on the lines that nurtures original thinking. Recently I read that a column in NYtimes that had an interesting article that original thinking actually comes to us from early age and it is more prominent for kids with unstructured learning. That kind of has empirical data that many entrepreneurs and geniuses somewhat come from less learned background or decided to drop out soon. While my structured learning tells me that world at a given point can sustain given number of Socrateses otherwise it would end up being much a mess. These things don’t really help me because I can neither undo my structured learning nor I have chance to drop out now.


Note to self: Bathe naked in a bath tub under an apple tree until I get an idea.



No comments: